Current Job Listings
Must have solid communication, technology, analytical and management skills.
Candidate should possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
Experience using / integrating ERP database software such as Odoo, Deltek etc. and accounting software such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, CostPoint etc.
5+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in business accounting or finance. Government contract business accounting and Earned Value Reporting experience a plus.
Professional accreditation such as certified public accountant (CPA), certified management accountant (CMA) or chartered global management accountant (CGMA) preferred but not required.
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Integrate and implement available software tools to automate data access across business areas
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
- Coordinating activities of external auditors, including experience with DCAA auditing practices
- Assist with Project Earned Value analysis and reporting
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Managing the budget process
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Evaluating accounting and internal control systems
- Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting staff
Program Management oversight for selected new or existing flight programs.
- Responsible for overall program leadership and direction ensuring successful execution consistent with the budget, schedule, statement of work, technical specification, and contract deliverables
- Act as primary customer interface
- Create and manage daily/weekly/monthly milestones
- Assist PMO to develop and improve program management systems
- Assist with business development
- Personnel management and training
- Minimum 5 years of program management experience
- BS/BA in related field
- Ability to motivate and manage engineers
- Advanced communications skills
Mission Assurance Manager
Deployable Space Systems, Inc. (DSS) produces innovative mission-enabling deployable systems for earth-orbiting and interplanetary applications. We are looking for exceptional candidates with Mission Assurance experience in aerospace or related industry. We are seeking a Mission Assurance Manager to join our team and contribute to our growing business.
- Maintain and continuously improve the established Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensures the total integration of quality requirements throughout all phases of design, planning, procurement, test, delivery, and post-delivery support
- Define and monitor mission assurance requirements and processes to ensure mission success of programs.
- Perform or assure quality, process improvement, root cause and corrective action, risk management, safety, reliability and maintainability of program achievements, subcontractors, and suppliers in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Assess program and company performance and risks, and determines resources to ensure mission assurance.
- Supervisory or management responsibilities for all Mission Assurance / Quality functional areas.
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates based on organizational goals and program needs.
- Evaluate performance and facilitates growth in individuals as well as teams.
- Properly coordinate resource allocation to ensure Program needs are met.
- Work with functional management to ensure budgets are appropriately established and maintained.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years experience and knowledge of Space Products and programs
- A minimum of three (3) years’ previous experience leading a department, team or project
- Experience leading Material Review and Failure Review Boards
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement concepts, process and tools
- Working knowledge of AS9100 requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of seven (7) years experience in program management, mission assurance, quality engineering, or other related role.
- OR Master’s degree with a minimum of five (5) years years experience in program management, mission assurance, quality engineering, or other related role