Current Job Listings
Must have solid communication, technology, analytical and management skills.
Candidate should possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
Experience using / integrating ERP database software such as Odoo, Deltek etc. and accounting software such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, CostPoint etc.
5+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in business accounting or finance. Government contract business accounting and Earned Value Reporting experience a plus.
Professional accreditation such as certified public accountant (CPA), certified management accountant (CMA) or chartered global management accountant (CGMA) preferred but not required.
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Integrate and implement available software tools to automate data access across business areas
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
- Coordinating activities of external auditors, including experience with DCAA auditing practices
- Assist with Project Earned Value analysis and reporting
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Managing the budget process
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Evaluating accounting and internal control systems
- Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting staff
Program Management oversight for selected new or existing flight programs.
- Responsible for overall program leadership and direction ensuring successful execution consistent with the budget, schedule, statement of work, technical specification, and contract deliverables
- Act as primary customer interface
- Create and manage daily/weekly/monthly milestones
- Assist PMO to develop and improve program management systems
- Assist with business development
- Personnel management and training
- Minimum 5 years of program management experience
- BS/BA in related field
- Ability to motivate and manage engineers
- Advanced communications skills